Skip to content

Visitor for a few Days

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Snow Day!

    Show Off Your Dog
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    23k Views
    O
    I hear ya– I love my little brindle tornado and wouldn't trade her for anything. She's my pride and (mostly) joy. ;)
  • A day in April

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    ElysiumE
    @Kipawa: The shot with the two of them sharing the stick is magazine worthy. Oh wow! Thanks a lot ;) @MacPack: Thank you! But it's the garden of my parents-in-law. We have to drive 5-10minutes to them. With its 4500 sq.m. it is a Basenji-paradies :D @Buana: Do you plan to visit another show in Germany? You were in Rheinberg, right? We planned to show there, too - but didn't have the time. @TikaLynn: I'm happy, that you like them so much :)
  • Snow Day!

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    bellabasenjiB
    Great pics, he is beautiful and so is the snow… I really like the one where he is looking up at the snow falling!!!;)
  • Happy Valentines Day!!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    bellabasenjiB
    That's soooooo cute!!!:D
  • A sunny day in Sweden

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    9k Views
    S
    Thanks for sharing.
  • Chances first day

    Show Off Your Dog
    36
    0 Votes
    36 Posts
    19k Views
    SamS
    @jenwilson: He is adoreable! Makes me want another too… but the more you describe your adventures the more sensible I become. Good luck and keep those pics coming! I agree, I want 2 more (but my husband may not be to happy). Keep the pics coming they are GREAT.