Skip to content

36th Day of Pregnancy

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Very full day!

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    P
    Thank you for keeping us informed on Kipawa's progress - I adore the pictures.
  • Snow Day!

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    bellabasenjiB
    Great pics, he is beautiful and so is the snow… I really like the one where he is looking up at the snow falling!!!;)
  • Beautiful day

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    J
    Great pics!!! Thanks for sharing them!!
  • My assistant for the day…

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    J
    Too precious!!!
  • Day at the Beach Park

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    J
    What a great time you and your basenjis had. A much needed and much deserved break!! Thanks for sharing your photos.
  • Chances first day

    Show Off Your Dog
    36
    0 Votes
    36 Posts
    19k Views
    SamS
    @jenwilson: He is adoreable! Makes me want another too… but the more you describe your adventures the more sensible I become. Good luck and keep those pics coming! I agree, I want 2 more (but my husband may not be to happy). Keep the pics coming they are GREAT.