• Hi, I have been struggling to determine if our pound puppy is a basenji, and in trying to post my photos here, please let me know how, rather than an attachment. how do i get them into the message like everyone else has? thanks, debbi

• Hi debbiesam, Welcome to Basenji Forums!

We have corrected your thread in the "Show Off Your Dog" topic so the attched photos show up inside your posts.
    In future you can that yourself by licking on the "paperclip" icon when creating a new thread or editing your post.

You can also find more info here: Picture Help: How to resize and add pictures to your post

Hope this helps

• Save your photo to a free site like Shutterfly. Open up the picture in Shutterfly, right click and select properties. Copy the link listed.

Come back to the Basenji Forum, Create a message, select the icon in the new message above that looks like some mountains with a son.

You will see a window open up that says Explorer user panel, put your copied link in there and hit ok, that will put your picture into your message.

I just figured this out last night, there is a post from Admin that tells you how to do it but I am not computer savy so it took me a while to figure it out! LOL!

• Debbi - Welcome to the Forum. It is a great place to learn about this amazing breed. I saw your little Miss Dixie in the Show Off thread. She looks very much Basenji - she is very cute.

• Welcome to the forum. It's so much fun and lots of great information. She's just adorable!

Suggested Topics