Podengo puppy photo shoot

• What gorgeous Pups, the photos are great , love the ones with the Pups all together and also the ones with the toys. Thanks for sharing.

• 11 puppies all in one photo, and posed! She is an amazing photographer…or did you glue their little fannies down???
    They are all darling.

• @MacPack:

11 puppies all in one photo, and posed! She is an amazing photographer…or did you glue their little fannies down???
    They are all darling.

I totally agree, kinda funny… my son asked if she glued all those dogs together to get the group pics!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Should probably post a disclaimer - no glue was used in the making of these pictures - heck look at the ones where they are diving off.

• Wow! Great job getting those pups together for the group shots. They really turned out good. 🙂

• Well I would not want to do that on a regular basis - it was hard work - can't wait to see what shots Laurie got of my butt this year - she has gotten them before and kindly does not post them.

• OMG those are all wonderful pictures.

I just loved this one though, it just cracks me up
    http://gallery.me.com/ljephotos#100931/IMG_1009&bgcolor=black

• Well as if 11 puppies are not enough - I'm loading them up and taking them to our specialty in Houston, Tx. If anyone is going to be at the Reliant Shows next weekend - stop by and say hi at the Podengo grooming are or booth.

If you live in the area - we are going to need some extra hands at our specialty Sat evening after BIS - to take dogs back in the ring. Too few of us - too many dogs.

• Here is a video I shot this weekend at their 8 week mark - I swear I put them out and they come back in 1 inch taller:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8TfKd2f-bo

You will find some other videos there as well of the same day a little later (I'm too stupid to splice together) and previous videos as well.

• Houston

They are so cute and boy have they gotten big. Is that Hanna I saw running around with them? Are you keeping any of them? I would keep'em all..my husband would move out, but oh well, so be it…LOL

Suggested Topics