Skip to content

Hello from the UK!

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Hello from UK

    Member Introductions
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    U
    Thank you Debra, Gonna read these articles... THANK YOU!
  • Hello from Oxfordshire, UK

    Member Introductions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    Q
    Hi, Josh! I am a fairly new Basenji owner and I agree with all the above posts, but I live in Gloucestershire so if you would like to meet my boy we could meet up?
  • Hello hello

    Member Introductions
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    Oh wow - your sheltie is gorgeous! Will go to the other post to see your new basenji pics.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    12k Views
    K
    Mallia is the third Basenji we have the pleasure of having in the last 30 years. She is a female where as the first two were males.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    J
    Hello and welcome to the forum. Can't wait to see pics of Dash, and the rest of the family!!! I do home visits for BRAT. Would love to foster one, but space will not allow it at this time.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    8k Views
    B
    Welcome to the forum, growing everyday, informative and fun.;)