• Hello and Welcome to the forum!!
    We love pictures here!! 😃

• Welcome to the forum!

• Welcome to the pack. We would love to see some photos of your furbabies 🙂

• Welcome - tell us more about your beasties.

• Hello & welcome, nice to see you here:D

We know each other;)

• Hi Jenny and Jess, and everyone else.

My 4 comprise of Rufus, he is a UK champion of whom I am undescribably proud , he was top male basenji UK last year and his most exciting win was at Crufts 2008, where he won the dog challenge certificate!!

Kia is his litter sister whom I also show successfully, she has 3 reserve challenge certificates,

Chico is again litter brother but he has only been shown twice at open shows, he actually beat Rufus at one of those! he is basically a pet and their lovely mother Fiji who has done me proud in her own right, she is retired from the show ring now.

They are all Red and White, and totally mad.

I will post photos when I have worked out how to do it!! It may take some time.

• Welcome moe… Hampshire UK rings a bell. Isn't that the general area that James Alfred Wight DVM worked in??

Your pack sounds wonderful. I can't wait to see pics!!

• We live near Charles Dickens birthplace and Jane Austens house in Chawton, South of England on the South Downs. James Alfred Wight (James Herriot) came from Yorkshire which is a Northern County, but I guess to you that would be just up the road!

• Welcome to the forum!

• Welcome! Looking forward to hearing (and seeing?) more from you!

Suggested Topics