Skip to content

Hello from the UK

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Hello from South London, UK!

    Member Introductions
    40
    10 Votes
    40 Posts
    14k Views
    ZandeZ
    @alay Google Northern Basenji Society. On the website you will find contact email addresses. Nothing available for this year now but you might find a breeder and get onto a waiting list for 2022
  • Hello from Oxfordshire, UK

    Member Introductions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    Q
    Hi, Josh! I am a fairly new Basenji owner and I agree with all the above posts, but I live in Gloucestershire so if you would like to meet my boy we could meet up?
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    14k Views
    P
    Bungwa has a very dry mouth and I only managed to get a very tiny white patch on the test card but it was still sufficient to do the test with that. It only turns white when it's dry - the instructions are quite explicit. Of course as Pat says it could be a bad test form.
  • Hello from the UK!

    Member Introductions
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    14k Views
    D
    Hello from a prespective owner! Alan
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    Ninabeana26N
    Welcome! :)
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    jys1011J
    I live near the mountains in Colorado. There are some great trails with open space all around to let thme run around. Gosh I'm so jealous!! We don't have any plasce we could let our pooches loose. I would love a big open space sans any basenji prey :) that way they'll come back