• Hello,

I'm offering a new home for a b/w female basenji-puppy. The new family member could move in August/September. I live in Austria (Europe) and prefer to collect the puppy by myself, if possible.
    Any inquiries welcome!

• Hello,

Basenjis are in the season around sept-oct-nov … you a pup can move the end of the year or next year jan, february...

For what would you a puppy? Have you before one?

Barbara

• I forgot : http://www.freewebs.com/africanbasenji/litters.htm I wait for the tests… I wait black and red pupps... talk on e-mail, if you R interested : chbbasenji@gmail.com 🙂

• Africanbasenji, I read on your site you also have a b&w female puppy for sale from Latvia? Maybe that's something for Fibula?

• @Janneke:

Africanbasenji, I read on your site you also have a b&w female puppy for sale from Latvia? Maybe that's something for Fibula?

Hello,The girl from Latvia is not my Basenji! A breeder from Latvia would sale this girl, the girl lives there! One friend ask, please me to find a home, or put on my site… But the parents are not tested... so I dont offer she. I dont understand how wanna they sale she...

• Tillo is very pretty!!! Nice move… Congartulation for the results...

• @africanbasenji:

Hello,The girl from Latvia is not my Basenji! A breeder from Latvia would sale this girl, the girl lives there! One friend ask, please me to find a home, or put on my site… But the parents are not tested... so I dont offer she. I dont understand how wanna they sale she...

Too bad the parents aren't tested. Maybe they can test the pup? It seems like a great fit for Fibula, because she wants a pup in August. And like you said, there aren't a lot (none..?) puppies born in may/june.. (B's should come in season in the spring.. because I could get a new B pup then as well 😉 :D)

• @africanbasenji:

Tillo is very pretty!!! Nice move… Congartulation for the results...

Thank you! 🙂 😃

• @Janneke:

Too bad the parents aren't tested. Maybe they can test the pup? It seems like a great fit for Fibula, because she wants a pup in August. And like you said, there aren't a lot (none..?) puppies born in may/june.. (B's should come in season in the spring.. because I could get a new B pup then as well 😉 :D)

Well she can tested the girl... She looks nice! Tell for Fibula this and she can ask this lady about the pup : "Anna Cheich-Sultan"

• @Janneke:

Thank you! 🙂 😃

You would have another Basenji ??? 😃 weel, good idea!!!
    From where?

• @africanbasenji:

You would have another Basenji ??? 😃 weel, good idea!!!
    From where?

I would just LOVE LOVE LOVE to add a Basenji, but I study.. I would like to have some time off when the new pup is here, so it should come here like.. NOW (my vacation of 9 weeks just started :D).. Haha.. As we all now, B's get puppies when I'm in the middle of my 'school year'.. Ugh..

I have some nice breeders on my list 😃 😉

Your Shmi is also from Sweden right? Tillo is as well 🙂

But we are going very 'off topic' in Fibula's thead. Sorry for that Fibula!!

• @Janneke:

I would just LOVE LOVE LOVE to add a Basenji, but I study.. I would like to have some time off when the new pup is here, so it should come here like.. NOW (my vacation of 9 weeks just started :D).. Haha.. As we all now, B's get puppies when I'm in the middle of my 'school year'.. Ugh..

I have some nice breeders on my list 😃 😉

Your Shmi is also from Sweden right? Tillo is as well 🙂

But we are going very 'off topic' in Fibula's thead. Sorry for that Fibula!!

Yes, sorry 🙂
    Janneke - I wrote on your wall…

Suggested Topics