Skip to content

Bella's photos

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Oakley's Here!!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    32
    0 Votes
    32 Posts
    19k Views
    dmeyD
    Thats great he is good with the leash.. i still have to correct Ayo;s pulling, and he is 13 months old!
  • Who Says Basenji's Don't Like to Play Fetch?

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    12k Views
    P
    Yes, Bungwa will toss any of his toys into the air and catch them but definitely will not catch anything I throw. He has no competition because the others just look and say 'Boooring'!!! Interesting about your best hunters being fetchers, Quercus. I wonder if there's a reason in it or whether it's a coincidence!?
  • Bella's Major

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    tsjoe007T
    @lvoss: Here is the picture from Coyote Hills Kennel Club Show where Bella won WB for a 3 point major. Bella is "tre bella" !!!! Congrats !:)
  • Today's Photos!

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    BuanaB
    As always… Great pics... (I can't wait to show them to my mom, she's crazy about Maya hahaha :D)
  • Here's what I'm wrapped around

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    rnastoR
    Is there a pic?
  • He's more punk than me

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    7k Views
    AmberedA
    we have obedience class tonight….you think people would be intimidated if her wears it?