Our B lets us know if he needs to go out

• @Basenjimamma:

I know, I am so wanting Otis to baroo or yodel or anything, not because I want him to be vocal, but it is almost surreal to have the dogs play and yip yap and nothing is coming out of him…nothing..is he mute? I know he is not, but it is still weird.

Aw, I hope Otis makes some B sounds for you! My 2 Bs are so different in their vocalizations, I think I've heard everything - whether I wanted to or not! My favorite is when Trinity happily baroos from the bottom of her belly. Denver screams at times in his crate - not all that pleasant, but it's cute to watch his little mouth move while he does it - sometimes I think he has no motive, other than to hear himself!

• Houston

See that is what I am dying to hear. we just got home and he made a really worried sound when we got out in the backyard. Come to find out Luna, our Schnorkie and Otis had been "playing" with one of our younger chicks that keeps flying out of the run…needless to say he was bothered by the fact that A) the chicken was traumatized and 😎 I was mad...Thankfully the chick is not hurt severly and will be Ok with some loving inside for a few days.

Suggested Topics