Skip to content

Car sickness

Basenji Talk
  • The article I read on ginger said they started taking the ginger capsules 2 days before chemo and of course used regular meds during the chemo, but their ginger group had less nausea/vomiting than the placebos. Maybe the trick is to start early!

Suggested Topics

  • Car crate or booster seat?

    Basenji Talk
    8
    1 Votes
    8 Posts
    16k Views
    SavingS
    Ah ok cool thanks, I had something like that when Safi was smaller and it was the most successful for sure. She outgrew it quite quickly though
  • Keeping my Basenji safe in the car! help!

    Basenji Talk
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    tanzaT
    Good Link Kim… I remember when that happened to Karla.... yikes!
  • Lola's Sick: An Update

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    S
    Its just amazing what bad food can do to our poor b! Glad its all worked out!
  • Lola's sick

    Basenji Talk
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    14k Views
    mauigirlM
    @Andrew: Maui, I do indeed mean the mud/latest fashion accessory at Brook Run :p Lol. Niiiiice. I'm sorry you missed my epic trip 'n fall and then my having to walk around with half of me covered in mud. It was….something else. I'm really leery of that part of the park now. Damn root sticking out of the ground.
  • Long car trip - tips?

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    JazzysMomJ
    Mine just sleep also. When I stop for gas, they awaken and we take them out to potty. Otherwise, no stops…. they sleep the whole time, really.
  • My Sick B

    Basenji Talk
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    Thank you all again!!