Skip to content

Mirtillo 16,5 months

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Rose, 3.5 months

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    6k Views
    Marie HeidebrechtM
    @nomrbddgs: And it's really funny to watch the four of them gang up on her.:D Ha! She probably deserves any punishment she receives! ;)
  • Mirtillo

    Show Off Your Dog
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    10k Views
    P
    More excellent pictures - i swear Tillo gets more and more handsome! I too am impressed by the weaving but glad that it wasn't mine doing it! I'd be straight over!
  • Jake @ 5 Months

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    8k Views
    T
    suki is a female and weighs just 13.5. i think she's going to be a petite little thing! she's all legs at this point.
  • Mody, 5 months

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    6k Views
    PetraP
    Haha, I am sure you would yend her back soon - my little devil:))) Today we were on a walk and Mody caught lttle animal - don?t know english name, but here it is :D:D:D Mody - the hunter:D [image: attachment_p_74637_0_sysel.jpg]
  • Mirtillo in Sweden

    Show Off Your Dog
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    13k Views
    JannekeJ
    @Barklessdog: Very cute dog & great pictures. Sweden looks like a beautiful place to live The first thing a thought when we drove in to Sweden was: if I'll ever buy a second house, it will be here! It's so beautiful there! And the people are really nice!
  • Solomon 5 months old

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    7k Views
    MantisM
    Yes, I know what you mean. Cairo now has a full set of big teeth and is learning bite sensitivity.