Skip to content

Mody, 4 months

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • It only took 8 months..

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    11k Views
    DolceMommaD
    Great pics. She is beautiful. It's so exciting to hear them talk. Dolce talks for her daddy more than her mommy. He walks in the door and she starts barooing with her head up high. Makes me jealous, but I love when she does it. Hope to see more pics.
  • Some pics of our 4

    Show Off Your Dog
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    6k Views
    MacPackM
    Fabulous photos, I love the 4th of the original set, and the 2nd of the puppy pix, actually I love ALL of them!
  • Mody, 5 months

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    6k Views
    PetraP
    Haha, I am sure you would yend her back soon - my little devil:))) Today we were on a walk and Mody caught lttle animal - don?t know english name, but here it is :D:D:D Mody - the hunter:D [image: attachment_p_74637_0_sysel.jpg]
  • Mody against wolf

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    5k Views
    BuanaB
    @Petra: I really didn?t know our national breed could be so popular abroad. I feel proud of wolfdogs:) I don?t have many experiences with them, but I think they are some way similar to basenjis - free and independent and inteligent… Yes that's tight, they only want to work for their owners hahahaha (I always explain people "its like a Basenji x german shepard mix but a bit different hahaha) Here is a very nice link of a friend of us who breeds Wolfdogs: http://www.vantaelsesluske.nl/index.php At the left, you can click on "onze honden" to see some nice pics
  • Freckles at 8 months

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    9k Views
    S
    What a beautiful dog! Thanks for sharing!
  • 7 Months!

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    Ninabeana26N
    @wizard: So did the hoodie help keep mosquitoes from pestering him? Nah. It's too hot up here right now so he only wears it indoors. Perhaps I should look for a tank top to keep them away though :p