Skip to content

Do Tri's have an extra "evil" gene?

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • It's been a long time since I've been here.

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    D
    I have not been on for about a month and am trying to catch up reading all the posts I have missed! Jennifer
  • Kipawa's first 'rehab' test

    Basenji Talk
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    7k Views
    B
    I had nose surgery a few months ago and when I got home I was worried the dogs would be so excited and jump all on me, but it was crazy how mild mannered and dare I say tame/domesticated they were. I swear they knew I was hurt and gave me a day or so of good behavior. They are truly great dogs to own!
  • "You can't do that with a Basenji!"

    Basenji Talk
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    9k Views
    Anubis's MommyA
    Gorgeous dog and such a great story! I loved reading it…she was something VERY special...thank you so much for sharing!!
  • Your B's "Heaven"

    Basenji Talk
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • Who's Basenjis' actually howl/yodel?

    Basenji Talk
    35
    0 Votes
    35 Posts
    23k Views
    RockysWomanR
    Rocky yodels… like these dogs do: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iTlEwTOzm0 Especially when we come home. Complete with the "lightswitch" tail flick and happy feet dance!
  • Who gets "groomed" by their "B's"?

    Basenji Talk
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    15k Views
    nobarkusN
    If I put my arm around Nika when we're on the couch and my hand rests on her leg, she'll lick my hand for 10 minutes.