• @Rita:

All I really know is that Jaycee is AKC. I did see that the picture was gone from the site. I will say that the puppies were raised with a lot of love. They were great with the babies and so were the children. The babies were not just in a cage and left.

Rita Jean

Do you have the AKC papers to register her? Just curious because on the OFA site the registration numbers are not their AKC numbers, the one is B06WYDG34395A And if you look at Sally W's pedigree site, the sires and dams are listed as unknown.

If your pup is AKC it would be great to have the pedigree so that Sally can update her pedigree site with that infomation other then unknown/unknown

http://www.pedigrees.zandebasenjis.com/cgi-bin/geneal.pl?op=tree&index=k83k5N75&gens=5&db=basenji.dbw

http://www.pedigrees.zandebasenjis.com/cgi-bin/geneal.pl?op=tree&index=dwZ83576&gens=5&db=basenji.dbw

• Hello and welcome.

• Hello and thank you for the welcome. Have a nice day.

Rita Jean

• Pat yes we did get Jaycee's AKC application at the time we got her. Have not got cert back yet as we were really slow in her name made us slow in mailing.

Rita Jean

• Welcome to our group - as you can tell already we are all very passionate about our dogs and especially their health and genetic disorders (some of us also get upset about the disreputable breeders that are out there). If you are new to basenjis you are in for a real treat - they are not at all like other breeds. So be sure to laugh a lot even when Jaycee does stuff she shouldn't.

• Wizard thank you as well for the welcome. We also become very upset with breeders and we are always worried about there health. Our 2nd Akita cost us over $5,000.00 trying to save him and we would do it all again. We had some knowledege withour the internet about Jaycee as a friend of ours and his wife lived in Africa he was born there she moved there. We had some heads up about Akita and Shiba Inua as mother in law is Japanese.
    Back to Jaycee yes this is our first Basenji and we do laugh a lot and yes she does stuff she shouldn't. All puppies do that we just love her she is a love and loves everything. The day we went after her we took a collar and lead we knew we were a ways from home and she have to go potty Never once had troublr with collar or lead not thats a good baby. Still trying to get her picture on here and computer do not always see eye to eye. My daughter will get it on here I am sure.

Rita Jean

• @Rita:

Pat yes we did get Jaycee's AKC application at the time we got her. Have not got cert back yet as we were really slow in her name made us slow in mailing.

Rita Jean

Great, it would be good if you gave Sally W the information for her website to update the pedigrees. Many of us rely heavily on the pedigree site when thinking about breeding and researching dogs…. You can do contact Sally at Zande Basenjis (just do a seach for her website and drop her an email with the info)....

Suggested Topics