Skip to content

My babies first words!!!!!!

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • A day of firsts…

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    P
    Fran, are you sure she wasn't a Basenji in disguise!!!!!
  • First Kisses!

    Basenji Talk
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    So funny, Otis will do the same thing to my husband, and he hates it royally, so Otis will kiss him even more..
  • Baby boy

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    K
    Yeah, fine now. Thanks. Will send photos as soon as i can.
  • Alien Baby

    Basenji Talk
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    ?
    So many spots too!
  • Bragging on my Baby

    Basenji Talk
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    jys1011J
    CONGRATS SHE-RA!!! :D :D :D woo hoo!! And a BAROOOO from Topaz & C3PO :D I know how hard it is having been in training since last May :eek:
  • My First Scare

    Basenji Talk
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    16k Views
    red and white fureverR
    ROFL ROFL LOL LOL LOL LOL…this is the FUNNIEST story I've ever heard in my life!!! LOL LOL :) Hahaha! I must say that Storm was quite disappointed to see that my "treasure" was a twig - I think he was hoping for a squirrel or a bunny or something a little more animated! ;) :) :D And my neighbors are NOT dog people, sooooo you know darn well they think I ought to be in a straight jacket! :)