Skip to content

New to site

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • New member in New Mexico

    Member Introductions
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    12k Views
    AlexA
    Hi Mike, Welcome to basenji forums community! Looking forward to pictures and stories.
  • New to Forum/New to Basenjis

    Member Introductions
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    MacPackM
    Welcome and congratulations! I have two BRATS myself, and a third basenji as well. So beware, they ARE like potato chips (You can't have just one) I love her name, she is gorgeous. Can't wait to hear all about her Homecoming!
  • New Member, New Dog

    Member Introductions
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    12k Views
    RivermoonR
    Whatever she is, she's a little doll. It's nice to know that the displaced pups are finding such good homes.
  • New to the site

    Member Introductions
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    8k Views
    pacificNWbasenjiP
    Very cute, I can't wait for my next but am shooting for 2 years until the next addition. Dude is my boy, my first basenji and I hope to add a girl winter 2010, she will be called Ono, Hawaiian for the best. Can't wait for pics!
  • New To the Site

    Member Introductions
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    G
    Hello & welcome from Canada. Looks like you're doing your homework. All the best in your pursuit. G
  • New member in New Jersey

    Member Introductions
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    16k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Welcome to the forum, Comet and Kip are lovely :)