• Hello & welcome from Canada. Love the photos of your dogs. Glad to have you here.

G

• @irena:

Hi,
    really?:D And what is her name?
    Do you going to CZ in the future?

I dont know when we will head back to CZ… we have been pretty occupied here in Paris. Lycia's registered name is Hajomi Ekibondo.. from you guessed it, Ekibondo kennels. 🙂

• @Schouiffy:

I dont know when we will head back to CZ… we have been pretty occupied here in Paris. Lycia's registered name is Hajomi Ekibondo.. from you guessed it, Ekibondo kennels. 🙂

But she is registered in Switzerland, isn?t she? Have you ever heard about Lycia?s sister Hannah ekibondo and her success on shows 🙂 ?

• She is .. we lived in Switzerland for a year and then moved to Paris. 🙂 But we'll be going back.

I have indeed heard about Hannah, she seems to be doing great!! the whole litter was a good looking bunch.

• and I am so proud of my greatgrandchilden, as my brindle US import, Akuaba?s Original Sin, aka Oliver, sired the first litter of brindles in the Czech republic - Oliver has his own website if you care to see him - he was a lovely boy - www.fallohide.dk/akuabas_original_sin.htm

• @PiaMerete:

and I am so proud of my greatgrandchilden, as my brindle US import, Akuaba?s Original Sin, aka Oliver, sired the first litter of brindles in the Czech republic - Oliver has his own website if you care to see him - he was a lovely boy - www.fallohide.dk/akuabas_original_sin.htm

Hi, I know Oliver from photos, he was a very beautiful brindle male :p.

Suggested Topics