The first sun beams of 2009 (part 2)

• πŸ˜ƒ

The butt sit

Obama pose

• Great pics:D

I love the one of him standing with his eyes closed looking into the sun and also the bum sit:D Kwame does this sit when he is being lazy:rolleyes:

We have fantastic sun here today also which makes a nice change from rain and more rain.

• @basi:

Great pics:D

I love the one of him standing with his eyes closed looking into the sun and also the bum sit:D Kwame does this sit when he is being lazy:rolleyes:

We have fantastic sun here today also which makes a nice change from rain and more rain.

Thanks πŸ˜ƒ

I love their way of showing how they feel.. Tillo has this lazy sit, but also the 'I'm cruizing in the car' sit.. and the 'I'm lounging on the couch' sit.. the 'I'm too good for this world' sit.. ggg.. they are too cute πŸ™‚

It's back to rain and more rain here.. sigh.. This weekend gave false hope.. 😞
    (but we enjoyed it anyway :))

• I can't show these photos to my b's..or they would want to move.
    Thanks for these great shots of your sun lovin b!

• Great pics..

It's bad weather now.. yesterday it rained the whole day!

• Those pictures are amazing! I can't wait for warmer weather where I'm from..and for the snow to melt πŸ™‚

• Great pictures! Riley does the butt sit too!!!! I think I am going to call it that from now on…

Suggested Topics