Skip to content

Our Dog Maya

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    L
    I used Wisdom Panel for my assumed Basenji mix. It showed no basenji at all. My boy is 32 lbs and short hair. His DNA says he is 25% American Eskimo 12.5% Boston Terrier 12.5% Chow Chow 12.5% German Shepherd 12.5% Miniature Schnauzer 25% Breed Group-Sporting, Herding, Hound, Terrier. Having owned basenjis all my life I would say my boy has basenji in him by his personality and behavior regardless of what his dna says!!
  • Maya

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    sabaS
    @Maya: :D Not long now! Yeah maybe ;)… just wish I could get my Passport sorted, Im sooooooooo over the whole thing. we have had about 4 appointments to get it done, and finally Richard, olivia and Imogen's are in the system, but mine ?????????????????????????????? Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm no, not yet... we are leaving in 21 days. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh... Looks like I will definately be needing to pay another exhorbitant fee on top of the already exhorbitant fee they charge, just to get it rushed through !!! Soooooooooooo over it, and I dont want to hear the word Passport, stat dec, gurantor EVER again !!!
  • My dogs :0)

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    BeckisB
    [image: attachment_p_103208_0_dscf0048.jpg] [image: attachment_p_103208_1_dscf0049.jpg]
  • Maya Photos

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    MayaM
    @Buana: She's really beautifull!!!! The pic with her ears a bit flat is soooo cute… Our Brindle makes hisears flat when we come home :D (with a big Barooooo) Yeah, thats what she was doing in that pic :D She loves to talk to me :rolleyes:
  • Is my dog a basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    O
    [image: p4120033dw6.th.jpg] an even cuter picture! Although her mouth is all cheesed, I think we were playing in that pic.
  • My Dogs

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    J
    Awwwwwww, are they sweet… looking that is. Mine looks sweet, but can be a little devil. Thanks for sharing pics.