Skip to content

My dog's new role in life

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • What's your B's neck measure (trying to size a collar)?

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    16k Views
    TimesthemythT
    You can find a lot of puppy collars at thrift shops for pretty cheap - would never pay full price for one. I'm getting mine at 14 weeks and was told that 8-12 inches was what was being used - then at 4- 6 months graduate to 10-14 inch collar.
  • Nicky's New Harness

    Basenji Talk
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    8k Views
    MacPackM
    Those look very nice. I use harnesses for Eddie due to neck issues that presented as a severe limp right front leg/shoulder. A good friend/chiro felt around and thought it was actually neck, so we do "gently pull his head off' stretches when he seems stiff and that , combined with a 'step-in' harness has made a huge difference. I hope your Nicky is better soon and that the harness helps him as much as one helped Eddie.
  • Sonny's New Brother!

    Basenji Talk
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    I love it..what a great pair of ..trouble…Great picture.
  • The dog's a nut case

    Basenji Talk
    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    19k Views
    Rita JeanR
    Jaycee not so bad but Jayden look out socks if they are my son's or my daughter's boyfriends socks Jayden will roll on your feet to get to the socks. Rita Jean
  • What's your B's name?

    Basenji Talk
    71
    0 Votes
    71 Posts
    64k Views
    z1njaZ
    Bushongo Cosmo, breeder who decided that. And I think its ok :)
  • So are these Af's different than our domestic B's?

    Basenji Talk
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    10k Views
    BasenjiDivaB
    Jayden is super gross when it comes to what he'll eat: poop, vomit, and, if he pees on the patio, he'll lick that. Honest!!! We feed him and we feed him very well! Yucccchhhhh! Pat