New Imports requesting admission to Stud Books

@Quercus:

Me too! I find it strange that someone who cared enough to join the club wouldn't want to weigh in on the fundamental essence of the club….human nature is strange...

I agree, while they might say, "I don't know enough"… then their responsibility is to learn... they are owners of the breeder and therefore, IMO have a responsibility to learn about the breed and be part of the solution to improve our breed for years to come.

@tanza:

I agree, while they might say, "I don't know enough"… then their responsibility is to learn... they are owners of the breeder and therefore, IMO have a responsibility to learn about the breed and be part of the solution to improve our breed for years to come.

I agree 100%.

Just curious, but Pat, do you know if the African Stock vote had a higher or lower response level than the AKC Group Re-Alignment vote or was it about the same.

@renaultf1:

I agree 100%.

Just curious, but Pat, do you know if the African Stock vote had a higher or lower response level than the AKC Group Re-Alignment vote or was it about the same.

I don't know what the response level was for the AKC group re-alignment was and I don't think that it was noted any place either. However, I would guess it was lower then the Af Stock vote…. But then the response level for elections is really pitiful....

Cool! I've met one one of the puppies out of Rakita…very cool looking brindle. Can't wait to see him grow up. Wish I was already a BCOA member, I would have voted!

Beautiful dogs, thanks for sharing.

As a newbie to the breed, I took this opportunity to try to learn more about the "Africans" :). What fantastic information it is too…

I have downloaded all the information on these dogs, and I am currently in the middle of assessing these beauties myself, before I read what the 3assessors have said about them... I think I have done a pretty good job of critiquing them, I might add :D.

Thank you for allowing a newbie to get such valuable info especially as it is such a huge project, and one that perhaps no other breed is able to do, (at least that I am aware of :)).

Looks like your connection to Basenji Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.