We're meeting a friend this afternoon

• This afternoon we finally have a meeting with our friend who has two B'.. (a brindle girl Bushira and a red and white male Ghali)

We're going to the park with all of our dogs!
    her 2 B's and our 2 B's and the Ibizan!!!

I'm a bit excited how it's going to be between the males…
    Buana doesn't like Ghali very much but if there loose it goes well most of te time.
    Buana is very in love with the Brindle girl Shira... 😃

We'll take our camera with us an shoot some pics... when I got my hands free... :eek: 😉

• Good luck!;)

• So it all went well yesterday!!!

We made a big walk, chafuko ran loose with the two B's, the male growls a lot to him but they didn't had any big issues.
    At a open place we met anoter B (the father of our friend has one too) and he's a bit older and a bit grumpy hihihi

All 5 had a great time, and we loved it.

Pics are coming…. but after my vacation 😃

• Glad your play date went well. Have a great vacation. I'll patiently wait for the play date pictures if you promise to post a few vacation pictures as well!!!

Have fun.

• @snorky998:

Glad your play date went well. Have a great vacation. I'll patiently wait for the play date pictures if you promise to post a few vacation pictures as well!!!

Have fun.

😃 I'll do that, the B's went to the uhm, home for the elderly and iI made some pics, then the day before they went crazy with eachother… also made pics..

Suggested Topics