Skip to content

Hayes Puppies Show Stance 6wks!!!!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Puppies!

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    8k Views
    O
    Big congrats to you! I see you have all flavors to choose from. :) They are all adorable, so you can't go wrong!
  • Show picture

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    BuanaB
    @irena: They are definitely handsome couple :). I understant definitely that Kas was nervous. My father is still nervous on shows although he started with showing 8 yrs ago :eek::D. :eek: we have a long way to go then :D
  • Showing off her wrinkles

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    5k Views
    BarklessdogB
    That is the down side of Tri's [image: pu_p.jpg] That and the devil streak
  • Final Decision for Hayes Puppy!! *PICS*

    Show Off Your Dog
    43
    0 Votes
    43 Posts
    18k Views
    shep_18S
    congrats! they are really cute. basenjis have to be the cutest puppies on earth ^.^
  • Puppy Pile

    Show Off Your Dog
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    13k Views
    QuercusQ
    @Duke: Now that's what I call socialization! I would choose a tri-color. Their masks make them look like super-heros. Thanks for sharing these pics. BTW Andrea - How old are they? One litter is almost 7 weeks, and the other litter is 9 weeks.
  • Puppy pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    jessi76J
    thanks… actually there were 3 left from a litter of 5 that were still available... it took all my bf & I had to not take ALL 3 home with us. thankfully, the other 2 got wonderful homes that same day.