Skip to content

Holiday Greetings

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • @Roux Hope you’re ok!

    Off Topic
    13
    5 Votes
    13 Posts
    12k Views
    RouxR
    @JENGOSMonkey I WAS THERE FOR '89! I was a kid, but I remember the water coming out of the swimming pool in huge waves and everything falling from the shelves! I was actually born in San Jose, but moved around a lot later LOL I hear the wildfires are more of a concern for you guys now? That's scarier than quakes for me...
  • Heimlich Maneuver for Dogs

    Off Topic
    3
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    9k Views
    J
    @Kembe, nice post! We've gone to solid food chopped up in a food processor, but we're grinding it a bit more course as we go. So far, no puppies are choking, but good to know!
  • Squirrels

    Off Topic
    4
    3 Votes
    4 Posts
    9k Views
    rhughes89R
    prey drive intensifies
  • Basenji Pics Please

    Off Topic
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    41k Views
    elbrantE
    @Ashmoore92 It got put on the "back burner" ... I have some, but not enough for a book. I'll circle back around to it.
  • Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays!!

    Off Topic
    5
    2 Votes
    5 Posts
    10k Views
    J
    To my fellow BasenjiForum.com members this 2020 Christmas... Thank you. Thank you for your compassion, your passion, your experience, your knowledge, your journey, your story, your generosity, your patience, your past, and your present... Thank you for choosing to participate in this venue. You have enriched my life.
  • Summer holiday!

    Off Topic
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Enjoy your holiday Janneke. Soon i will be on one too when term finishes. Trouble is my contract ends so i need to find another job :(