My friend Kim ( Buana here ) told me about this forum, and so here I am.
My name is Marianne, 27 years old and living in the Netherlands with my boyfriend and our 6 dogs.
We breed a litter ocassionally of basenji and ibizan hounds, we also do some showing and coursing , the dogs live in our house as pets. they are spoiled hahahaha
I will introduce them as well:
1. Kalusha, basenji female, 8 years old ( mother of my A + B-litter )
2.Solar, Ibizan Hound female 5 years old ( mother of my "the Cure"litter )
3. Jenson, basenji male, 3 years old ( father of my C + D -litter )
4. Smitthy, ibizan hound female, 18 months old ( puppy of Solar )
5. Cy, Ibizan hound, male, 18 months old ( brother to smitthy )
6. Barakah, galgo espanol, male, 16 months old ( Actually my boyfriends dog )
we also have 2 more basenjis but they live at my parents as spoiled rotten basenjis hahaha
1. Thirza, basenji female, 5 years old, ( mother of my C-litter and puppy from Kalushas first litter )
2. Lio, basenji female, 3 years old ( mother of my D litter )
when you like to see them . please feel free to visit my website www.basenji.nl
if you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask!!
best wishes, Marianne & the whole pack!