• Ooh basenji puppies - I'm melting.
    By the way, do you know the breeders well - anything about their background? Cholewa is my family name and I wonder if we may be related somewhere in the background.

• Thanks for sharing these wonderful photos

• @wizard:

Ooh basenji puppies - I'm melting.
    By the way, do you know the breeders well - anything about their background? Cholewa is my family name and I wonder if we may be related somewhere in the background.

Hello Wizard !

I'm sorry but I don't know anymore than that Ms. Cholewa is Polish or has Polish roots. If you'd like to contact her (BTW her English is very good πŸ™‚ ): this is the email address of their kennel :http://homeusers.brutele.be/duvieuxbry/basenji/contact.htm and you may always refer to me : Walter Watjou from Hoogstraten.
    Keep me posted please.

attachment_p_57589_0_thank-you.gif

• @sharronhurlbut:

Thanks for sharing these wonderful photos

More coming soon !!!
    attachment_p_57590_0_thank-you.gif

• Can't wait to see more photos πŸ™‚

• @Ninabeana26:

Can't wait to see more photos πŸ™‚

I'm working on it πŸ˜‰ . As soon as I have some interesting ones I'll share them with you all !! Promise !
    attachment_p_57602_0_yes.gif

• Yay, I so love those baby Basenji pictures!!!

• OMG! That is just sooooo cute and precious!!! :D:p πŸ˜ƒ :p πŸ˜ƒ :p πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for sharing! :):):)

• @imbj:

OMG! That is just sooooo cute and precious!!! :D:p πŸ˜ƒ :p πŸ˜ƒ :p πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for sharing! :):):)

You're welcome. I'm glad you like them !
    attachment_p_57662_0_wuiven.gif

• oh.. I met Alain a few times at shows, a very nice man who loves his dogs!
    I could see the love for his dogs in his eyes πŸ˜ƒ

He should know me, i think.. If you tell him about the Red and white male who became best opposite sexe at show in Lommel, his Brindle female became BOB there.

don't laugh at Buana, he was so tired and didn't want to show nice.. hahaha
    And with a youth tri male, he was standing again Chafuko not so long ago

• @tsjoe007:

You're welcome. I'm glad you like them !

I wanted to ask this a time ago, Were in Belgium do you live?
    Maybe we come there with our ship one time!

• @Buana:

I wanted to ask this a time ago, Were in Belgium do you live?
    Maybe we come there with our ship one time!

Hey ! Indeed, the world is smaller than we think it is ! And the " B beasties" from Du Vieux Bry are all TOP dogs πŸ˜ƒ . And Alain is a great guy !
    Originally, our family lived in Antwerp, but about 13 years ago we moved "up North" and since then we are living near the Dutch border in the beguinage of Hoogstraten. As for most of our American friends don't have an idea what a beguinage is : following this link you can find out all about it (in English). Highly recommended ;). Our house dates back to the year… 1500 !!!

http://www.ping.be/convent/archief/pghomeng.htm

Unfortunately, the only "river" that is close to where we are living, the Mark can't be navigated. But I'm sure we will meet in the near future together with Janneke.;)

Enjoy !

• Note : the reddish colour is due to the presence of the IR lamp. Forgot to Photoshop the last one …:rolleyes:

Isn't he a beauty !

Stretching …

All … together ... now (all together now)

• Aaaah.. soooooooo cute…

I would almost get one for my self this year!! (but I cancelled πŸ™‚ Maybe next year ;))

• @Janneke:

Aaaah.. soooooooo cute…

I would almost get one for my self this year!! (but I cancelled πŸ™‚ Maybe next year ;))

Well Janneke, I strongly advise you to go and look for yourself in ThimΓ©on !
    They are IRRESISTABLE ! And what to think about a beautiful girlie for Mirtillo ! He would LOVE her !;)
    Just try it out for yourself and let Tillo choose. Here they are :

Girlie 1

Girlie 2

Girlie 3

Girlie 4

Difficult to choose hein ?;)

• Then I would go for…. girl 3..
    But I already contacted a great breeder.. so.. Our next pup will be from one of her litters πŸ™‚

• And about them being irresistible.. Haha.. that's why I'm NOT going to look at puppies πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

• @Janneke:

Then I would go for…. girl 3..

I guess girlie 3 is still available …:D

I'm just kidding, you know. πŸ˜‰
    I'm looking forward meeting you, Tillo and maybe Kim with her babies in the near future.
    But for now it's the long "WAITING"

Greetz and for the compliments:)
    attachment_p_57712_0_thank-you.gif

• puppies, Puppies, PUPPIES! Thanks for all the great pics!

• What cute pups, please send us photos as they grow.
    Well done!

Suggested Topics