Skip to content

Information to find a puppy

Basenji Puppy Pen

Suggested Topics

  • My puppy is born!

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    11k Views
    N
    @Fran… aw :) Yeah, I can't wait to experience being dogpiled by the whole litter :) @Lisa; I don't plan on showing, but I'm sure my pup and I will visit shows often. I like the environment and the certian level of "Crazy" that I get to behold at dog shows, but I don't have the time to finish a dog, so I'd be doing the pup a dishonor by even attempting to get him show-ready. Kyle and Steve have remarked that they're going to make a handler out of me, though... so who knows! lol
  • New Puppy Name

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    39
    0 Votes
    39 Posts
    22k Views
    Rita JeanR
    That's so nice she all ready loved you and was ready for her new home. You sound like a nice puppy parent. They are special. Rita Jean
  • Hoping to find a basenji

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    Rita JeanR
    Good Luck and hope you find your baby. Keep us all posted and we will look forward to pictures when your get Basenji. Rita Jean
  • Puppy size?

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    tanzaT
    And I have flown American and Continental with Large size Sherpa
  • The Cost of A Puppy

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    12k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    I'll start a new thread re breeding why and what.
  • Puppy weight

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    38k Views
    lvossL
    L'Ox is on the small side. He is only about 16.5 inches at the withers. He may gain a little more height and will probably continue to fill out for next couple of years but he will always be a small male.