Skip to content

Member Introduction - Premier

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Introduction

    Moved Member Introductions
    5
    4 Votes
    5 Posts
    11k Views
    B
    Very regal looking. Welcome to you both. I do have to say that Dane is very handsome looking .
  • Hello members – my introduction

    Member Introductions
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    9k Views
    No one has replied
  • Introduction

    Member Introductions
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    Welcome to the Forum. You will find lots of information and be able to share your experiences here. I will add to the request for pictures, of course - we love to see all the B's who are part of this group.
  • New member introduction

    Member Introductions
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    B
    Welcome to the forum. Look forward to your stories.:)
  • Introduction

    Member Introductions
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    9k Views
    T
    Hi Carol, Glad you found this! I've been on for awhile. Don't worry about your tech skills, it's pretty straightforward…. Terry
  • Introduction

    Member Introductions
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    7k Views
    MacPackM
    Hi and welcome! I love Monica's photos on the B-pix list! Lovely dogs. Anne in Tampa