Skip to content

All day live streaming FUZZY PUPPIES

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • Puppies

    Off Topic
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    7k Views
    K
    I dreamt last night we had 5 B's in stead of 2…. Actually, it worked (in the dream)
  • Awful day

    Off Topic
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    13k Views
    moetmumM
    That sounds like a scarey experience, so glad things have turned out ok. Thats a good tip re the benedryl. I had an afghan hound once that swelled up and looked like a bloodhound! He had lumps all along his back too, the vet thought that it was a reaction to a sting, we never did know what caused it, it didn't ever happen again.
  • ACD Puppies for me…

    Off Topic
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    7k Views
    sabaS
    These little fatties are doing sooooooo well. Im used to ACD babies losing weight in the first couple of days, then gaining, doubling their weight around day 10ish… Not with these guys, no weight loss, all have doubled their weight by day 6 :eek:... Mumma Crystal doesnt even look like she has a lot of milk at all, clearly what she does have is pretty damn good though !!! Its interesting that for this litter I didnt feed Crystal puppy food at all during her pregnancy, as I have done for all my previous litters, and the pups were good weights at birth, and are now gaining so well ;)... Certainly food for thought, (pardon the pun :D)...
  • Ridgeback puppies!

    Off Topic
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    12k Views
    MacPackM
    Beautiful pups, the parents looked great, especially that male…WOW! If we were closer I would be tempted, I love RRs!
  • Puppy sitting tonight

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Yes Rita Jean and Lenora, she's Cavalier King Charles. She was realy good for us, she had a bit of a play but slept most of the night. Tom our cat was realy kind to her but unfortunately Jerry wasn't and gave her a swipe. I felt awful as i didn't see it coming and she's such a sweet little thing. Can't believe the difference in getting a Basenji pup and this one. They just decided to get a Dog, searched for a pup and went to get her. I have to say that i think our way is best for the Dog.
  • Ride For A Day

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    How sad, especialy for her children. It's heartwarming to see people do something for others. Usualy we hear such bad things that people have done to each other.:(