Skip to content

All day live streaming FUZZY PUPPIES

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • Puppies

    Off Topic
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    7k Views
    K
    I dreamt last night we had 5 B's in stead of 2…. Actually, it worked (in the dream)
  • Rant for the day…

    Off Topic
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    P
    AJs Humana - you have a right torant. I too get annoyed about irresponsible owners. We even get them at the shows here with Basenjis. People who say - "keep your dog away from mine" (this in the ring) "he/she snaps"!!!! Also others who wander past a crated dog with several of theirs on loose leads, poking at the dog in the crate. When the crated dog reacts they complain about bad temperament!!!
  • Ridgeback puppies!

    Off Topic
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    12k Views
    MacPackM
    Beautiful pups, the parents looked great, especially that male…WOW! If we were closer I would be tempted, I love RRs!
  • Puppy sitting tonight

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Yes Rita Jean and Lenora, she's Cavalier King Charles. She was realy good for us, she had a bit of a play but slept most of the night. Tom our cat was realy kind to her but unfortunately Jerry wasn't and gave her a swipe. I felt awful as i didn't see it coming and she's such a sweet little thing. Can't believe the difference in getting a Basenji pup and this one. They just decided to get a Dog, searched for a pup and went to get her. I have to say that i think our way is best for the Dog.
  • Ride For A Day

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    How sad, especialy for her children. It's heartwarming to see people do something for others. Usualy we hear such bad things that people have done to each other.:(
  • Puppy or a chicken

    Off Topic
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    Ninabeana26N
    lol. These videos are going to get me fired from work!!! :eek: