• @Robin_n_Jack:

My folks are in St. Pete! They have what we think might be a b mix, but my parents just insist that she is a black and white curly tailed dog. Just out of curiosity- the lovelyships name caught me- are you a sailor?

Hope you find the perfect b for you!

Haha, well she sounds like she could be one! My boyfriends dog (Flea) was of unknown breed until I told him about Basenjis and sure enough he is a mix! Nope, haah Not a sailor I can barely swim actually. It was out of a song that I really used to like a long time ago and the name has stuck with me. Plus, I used to live outside of Boston and would go in and watch the sailboats in the bay and did think it was lovely;) .

• Welcome to the Pack…I am sorry I didn't get to say hello sooner. I have been working all my extra time the last couple weeks on rescue work. I just wanted to say hello and welcome. Have you considered a rescue B. You are in an are of the country where their are quite a few in need. If you are interested you can check out the BRAT website at: http://basenjirescue.org

again welcome…. and if you get a chance please post some pics of your BFs mix... we can't get enough of them 🙂

• This is a great group, we are glad you found us.

• @LiveWWSD:

Welcome to the Pack…I am sorry I didn't get to say hello sooner. I have been working all my extra time the last couple weeks on rescue work. I just wanted to say hello and welcome. Have you considered a rescue B. You are in an are of the country where their are quite a few in need. If you are interested you can check out the BRAT website at: http://basenjirescue.org

again welcome…. and if you get a chance please post some pics of your BFs mix... we can't get enough of them 🙂

Wow, thank you so much for making me feel accepted. Yes, I have filled out a BRAT application so I'm awaiting my Basenji to find me. As soon as I can figure out how to get a photo on here of him, I will post it ASAP!

• @sharronhurlbut:

This is a great group, we are glad you found us.

Well again thank you, and thank you for having me! I look forward to sharing stories and photos with you all in the future.

Suggested Topics