• @hdolbow:

I just put that number in the AKC website and it says registration complete in jan 06:

Transaction Summary - Transaction # 20060116003002185

Transaction Status: Complete
    Transaction Received: 16-JAN-2006
    Amount Owed: .00
    Document: Dog Registration
    Reg Number: HP16310901

Dog Name: Djakomba's Rocky Balboa
    Sex: Male
    Color: Red & White
    Markings:
    Date Completed: 19-JAN-2006

i dunno we didn't get him until June of 06 but he was born on June 10th 2005

sorry, my error, but that is good that he was registered.. but I will send the info to Sally W to have her add to her database, didn't come up when I just used his nameโ€ฆ.

• no we haven't done the test yet but i've heard of the cheek swab so i gotta look into it. I gotta get it for all three still. Maggie's got no written history and we don't know anything about her not even her exact birth date and shes around 4 so we should be getting hers done anyway.

and not a problem about the registration stuff, i had no idea anyway haha i have Mia's form that i never got around to sending so i have to do that too.

• Is Mia listed on Sally W's site?

• i haven't registered her yet so no. i actually just went and found her papers and am trying to figure out a good name.

• @hdolbow:

i haven't registered her yet so no. i actually just went and found her papers and am trying to figure out a good name.

If you give me her AKC litter number, date of birth, Sire and Dam's name and AKC numbers and the name you want to give her, I will pass that information on to Sally. Otherwise she will not get itโ€ฆ.even after you register her.

• okay great. I think I came up with a name but my boyfriends gotta agree. so i'll let you know when we decide!

• I got Mia's registration done.. so pass it along please! ๐Ÿ™‚ i saw rocky on there the other day.. thank you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Reg. No. HP28310806
    Reg. Name SHEBA'S MIA BELLA
    Sire HP08914901 ZERAH'S LITTLE TEX
    Dam HM92951302 QUEEN SHEBA OF THE NILE
    Birth 11/22/2007

i just copied this from the CPP website since i registered the dogs the other day.. ๐Ÿ™‚

• @hdolbow:

I got Mia's registration done.. so pass it along please! ๐Ÿ™‚ i saw rocky on there the other day.. thank you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Reg. No. HP28310806
    Reg. Name SHEBA'S MIA BELLA
    Sire HP08914901 ZERAH'S LITTLE TEX
    Dam HM92951302 QUEEN SHEBA OF THE NILE
    Birth 11/22/2007

i just copied this from the CPP website since i registered the dogs the other day.. ๐Ÿ™‚

Will do.. thanks

• Should I worry ? At the vets the other day for DHPP and checking out odd little bumps on her back (was told they are like white heads ) also got told my girl has a vet minor murmur 1/6 , should I worry a lot ? The vet did say that they would just check on it every time she goes in so annually until she's about 7 or 8 yrs old , she's 1.5yrs now

• I was told one of my dogs had a murmur by one vet but another could not find it. Something to 'watch' at this point.

Suggested Topics