Skip to content

Coursing brags! BIF! ASFA certs!!

Basenji Training

Suggested Topics

  • Region 7 Invitational BIF brag

    Basenji Training
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    8k Views
    NemoN
    I just saw this, Congrats Nicki and Liz!
  • ASFA Lure Coursing this w/e in Oberlin, OH

    Basenji Training
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    K
    I can't really afford to go down there and take time off work, but it is tempting. My club has weight pulls up here though, so if we have some extra money this weekend that's what I'll be doing. lol I wouldn't expect many, if any Basenji people at the Oberlin trial. You're more likely to see a few folks though at the trials in the Dayton area. (Yellow Springs, Fairborn, etc.) There is an ASFA trial south of Detroit the second weekend of October. I'm planning on being there if you want to come? :)
  • Coursing Brag

    Basenji Training
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    K
    Congrats Lisa, sounds like a lovely weekend! Go Rally go!
  • LC Brags! BIF #2

    Basenji Training
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    Congrats, I love watching them race.
  • Coursing Brag

    Basenji Training
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    E
    Wow, she's very intense.
  • Lure Coursing

    Basenji Training
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    tanzaT
    here is a link for coursing in NY for AKC http://www.akc.org/events/search/index.cfm?action=results