• Dallas is obsessed with Q-tips! I spent extra money to buy a trashcan where you had to use your foot on the lever so he would stop dragging them out of the bathroom & chewing them up. Yuck! However, too smart for his own good, he learned quickly how to get into the new trashcan. :rolleyes:

Now I have to keep the cans hidden within the cabinets in the bathroom.

Dallas also loves cotton balls & if he gets ahold of a bag of them watch out! Without a doubt there will be little puffs of cotton strewn all over the place! Been there, done that 🆒

• HAHAHA I bought those trash cans…all metal foot push ones.... but she just lifts open the lid.... you can hear her thievery down the hall since it involves the trash can..you hear the lid 'TING" shut and you know shes found something and off running to a small hiding place!!!!

IM glad shes not into the TP... eats himself sick!!! dear lord! thats funny.

kiro also ate my FAVORITE bra this weekend..... a pushup strapless in tan that actually held and didnt shift it had a clear center for summer dresses!!!!for those who dont understand... that is VERY hard to find!!!
    RIP fav bra....:(
    she doenst just nip at ...she rips out the center so that its beyond repair:(
    She only does this when my boyfriend and i are having "cuddle time" 😉
    I know this is a lot of info... but im curious.... are your B's extra bad when your and your loved one are "together" ? she seems to act up and act like shes angry. and really gets ion her "MUST DESTROY" path.

• We put Tosca outside or in her crate. If we left her to our own devices, she would for sure get into trouble, and having her right there…well thats just weird to me 🙂

• hehhehe. My 2 Basenjis always think it's PLAY TIME! Romping around with the pillows and linens - they don't get why they are unwelcome… which is why a good chew in the kitchen doggie bed is a must. 😉

• 😉 play time!!!! yeah! lol

• My two LOVE Q-tips. The minute they hear my husband open up the drawer in the bathroom, they come running! Savannah will even get out of bed when she hears that drawer open. They both stand there begging for them. Every once and awhile he lets them have one. My husband calls them "strawberries". All he has to do is say "Strawberry!" and they come running to him.

• Q-tips, TP, and klenex=hours d'ouevres

Bras and mostly panties/shorts=first course

Gutted toys and dog beds=main course

Shoes not in a closet=dessert

"Cuddle time" with the dogs free= seems like dinner and a movie with the family there!!! (Creepy, but they won't go away and constantly express their displeasure if locked out)

• So my B hasnt gotten into the Qtips YET. He has discovered tissues and kind of gnaws on the side of a TP roll, but he performs precision surgery on his stuffies. Its weird he makes a pin sized hole and then carefully takes some of the stuffing out until he is satisfied and then never tries again. The first time I saw this I jokingly said he was performing a lobotomy on one of his toys. He had it face down, pinned arms and legs and was carefully taking out the stuffing from the left half of the head section.

Is this normal or do your Bs just tear the stuffies apart?

• Ditto with Trixie! She loves Q-Tips used or not used!

• I love the Q-tip obsession! We discovered a hilarious game…my husband goes on one side of a closed dog and Darwin and I are on the other. then my husband drags the Q-tips around under the door or randomly pokes it out. Darwin goes crazy trying to get the Q-tip!

Suggested Topics