Skip to content

Eli makes new friends!

Basenji Talk
  • Last night we went over to visit a friend who just got a rescue mini doxie puppy. Trip is about 4 1/2 months old and they also have Pax, a rescue German Shepherd who is about 3. Eli had a blast wrestling with little Trip. Since E has always been the baby I was pleasantly surprised that he got along so well with the puppy.

    He and Pax had one snarky moment. Eli was leading the B500 with Pax hot on his tail. She couldn't catch Eli, so after about 3 laps Pax got smart and doubled back instead of just finishing the circle. It was dark and there was almost a head on collision. I think it scared both of them, but they were over it in about 2 seconds and were off again.

    The funniest thing is that they have a huge terraced fish pond. It was dark and Eli went flying up and jumped on the wall…..right over into the pond. Needless to say he was one VERY unhappy boy!:eek:

Suggested Topics

  • New basenji

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    11k Views
    G
    And I think that clicker training is the BEST way to train a Basenji. -Joanne
  • Hope has a new B friend!

    Basenji Talk
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Lovely pics, thanks for sharing
  • What is that? And what makes them special?

    Basenji Talk
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    13k Views
    youngandtiredY
    just want to be smart mouths, and I think they are just jealous. Everyone that I have told that my dog doesn't bark replies,"Now that is what I need, it must be nice".
  • These are friends

    Basenji Talk
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    9k Views
    AlexvrnA
    MacPack This is the author's work. In the photo, my daughter and ferret Arnold [image: 0cab45682fd7.jpg] The photo is written: "… Each year, all the love stronger and stronger friendship ...
  • New Member

    Basenji Talk
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    J
    Thanks for your replies. I've started giving Sonia Glucosamine w/ MSM every day and we'll see how she does. I'll give you an update in about a month and let you know if it's helped or not.
  • They make their own rules

    Basenji Talk
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    hdterryH
    Great story…Bs are just wonderful aren't they...