• Last Sunday in Asheville, NC Eli picked up his second point! I didn't get to go watch again since my daughter had kept me crazy last week with her High School Graduation and all the family in town, but I heard he was quite the little clown ringside.

Eli will definately let you know if he feels he isn't getting his share of attention and love. He is a very vocal little guy and was apparently barooing up a storm because not everyone there was telling him what a pretty boy he is….at least to HIS satisfaction. Once he got a laugh for doing it there was no stopping him. lol

• @Eli_and_Me:

Last Sunday in Asheville, NC Eli picked up his second point! I didn't get to go watch again since my daughter had kept me crazy last week with her High School Graduation and all the family in town, but I heard he was quite the little clown ringside.

Eli will definately let you know if he feels he isn't getting his share of attention and love. He is a very vocal little guy and was apparently barooing up a storm because not everyone there was telling him what a pretty boy he is….at least to HIS satisfaction. Once he got a laugh for doing it there was no stopping him. lol

That is great, congrats….

• Congrats!!!!!

• Congratulations

Suggested Topics