• Anyone feed your B's the dry sesame seed bread sticks typically served at Italian restaurants? Reason I ask is because I hate them because they're so hard. But I've decided to give Duke & Daisy one (1) each today after some thought not to waste them. They love hard and crunchy stuff - it was the greatest treat for them. They love pretzels too. Is there a health risk giving my kids a flour bread treat that's not considered a dog treat? 😕

• I have given Tosca pretzels, she will eat them, but prefers her regular treats more. Those breadsticks I have never tried, but I think they would be ok as long as you don't give too much. Tosca loves pizza crusts, so she will often get one/part of one if I don't want to eat them myself.

• Pizza crust is Fiji's favorite too. We live in Little Italy and when we walk she's always flirting with the folks sitting outside at restaurants hoping for a scrap:)

• We call pizza crusts, pizza bones…the b's love them.

• pizza bones get raves in our house too They even know the delivery mans sign on the top of his car. We too call them pizza bones. Between birdies and doggies I can't remeber when I got a bite of crust ha ha

• I know I am alittle odd here but on My Dogs B-day I order them a Small cheese pizza with no sauce and very light cheese {small as in those personal pan small pizza's } And that's what they get for dinner that night They LOVE pizza and anything bready . pizza, breadsticks, biscuits ect. I have been doing that for a few years now and it seems like that know when it's there b-day not to mention my niece keeps singing them happy birthday all day lol But as i am getting the regular dog food ready whoever's bday it is just sits in the other room and gives me that look like OK MOM READY FOR MY PIZZA HERE 🙂 lol

• I know I am alittle odd here but on My Dogs B-day I order them a Small cheese pizza with no sauce and very light cheese {small as in those personal pan small pizza's } And that's what they get for dinner that night They LOVE pizza and anything bready . pizza, breadsticks, biscuits ect. I have been doing that for a few years now and it seems like that know when it's there b-day not to mention my niece keeps singing them happy birthday all day lol But as i am getting the regular dog food ready whoever's bday it is just sits in the other room and gives me that look like OK MOM READY FOR MY PIZZA HERE 🙂 lol

• Dallas has had pretzels before & seems to enjoy them. I wouldn't think there would be any harm is allowing them to eat bread/pretzels that are hard…at least I hope not since I give them to Dallas often.

• Ruby doesn't like pretzels. Brando loves pretzels. Ruby always acts jealous over Brando getting a pretzel (only happens when someone drops one) but then as soon as she knows what it is, she walks away not interested.

• EL D will eat pretzels if I let him but I worry about him eating too much of the salt so I'll only break off little pieces. He'll also go nuts about bread - again I just let me have little pieces so he doesn't choke.

Suggested Topics