Skip to content

Mirtillo pics

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • A few winter pics (okay, loads of pics)

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    9k Views
    BuanaB
    Thank you! I am going to check it out!
  • Mirtillo

    Show Off Your Dog
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    10k Views
    P
    More excellent pictures - i swear Tillo gets more and more handsome! I too am impressed by the weaving but glad that it wasn't mine doing it! I'd be straight over!
  • Some pics of Thabo

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    9k Views
    Forever AmberF
    He is beautiful I also was struck by his eyes just love the color.
  • Just some pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    8k Views
    soulmateS
    well, this was not exactely what I've meant, but sure is a good explanation of one of the differencies ;-)
  • Mirtillo in Sweden

    Show Off Your Dog
    31
    0 Votes
    31 Posts
    27k Views
    JannekeJ
    @Elscodobermann: Great pictures as always. There are plenty of people here in Scotland who are desperate to see Tillo in real life! if you do decide to visit i am sure all of us Scottish folk can help you to find dog friendly accomodation - and maybe arrange a basenji get-together somewhere. That sounds wonderful! I think it will be Scotland then for 2010 :) Looking forward to it already! :D Dog friendly accomodations are very welcome! :D
  • Some pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    62
    0 Votes
    62 Posts
    41k Views
    JannekeJ
    Thanks for the pictures! Lovely to watch!