Skip to content

Hi

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Hi Again!

    Member Introductions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    8k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    I think they just look solid so my mind saw "bigger." I have one of the Wimaumau rescue giants (44 pounds), but even my 2 previous gals were far from petite... about 26 to 28 pounds. My dream of a petite 18 pound basenji just never happened, lol.
  • Hi :)

    Member Introductions
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Hi

    Member Introductions
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    5k Views
    P
    A tired Basenji?!!! Joking apart, I agree with the previous posts. It is really important that she doesn't get something for nothing as Wizard advises make her work for it. Welcome to the Forum to you,Teagan and the others.
  • Hi!

    Member Introductions
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    12k Views
    wizardW
    Welcome to the pack and keep us informed about her antics. We love stories ina ddition to pictures :)
  • Hi

    Member Introductions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    S
    I love the old ones. Look forward to some photos.
  • Hi there

    Member Introductions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    MacPackM
    Hi Alice and welcome. I never thought I would say that an opossum was cute, but your avatar IS cute. Looking forward to seeing Chaos. Anne in Tampa