• Eli's "real" name is Jokuba C-Quest Sneak Me up Front. All the puppies from this litter have Sneak in their name.

• Welcome to the pack! We LOVE pictures πŸ˜‰

• Welcome to the pack. πŸ™‚

• Baroos and welcome!

• I spent 4 yrs going to high school in Charleston SC oh, about 100 yrs ago.
    Neat town.

• @Eli_and_Me:

Eli's "real" name is Jokuba C-Quest Sneak Me up Front. All the puppies from this litter have Sneak in their name.

Cute name, is your pup's breeder Russella, Cindy and Kristen?

• Yes, they are the breeders of the litter. I considered "Sneak Out" but since the little guy learned to open the latch on his crate the first day I put him in it we decided that was just inviting more disaster. πŸ˜‰

• Oh, I LOVE ACD's!

Curious, how do your basenji and ACD get along? I have a basenji and would love to eventually give him a friend. It'll be a tough decision between another basenji or an ACD.

πŸ˜ƒ

• So far they get along pretty well. Eli is only 6 months old though, so he still has a little time left on his "dumb puppy" card to get away with stuff. πŸ˜‰ Luke is VERY mellow, not a typical ACD at all. He's even friends with the house cat….barn cats are a different story. The ACD and Beagle are both intact and run together all day long. I never leave Eli alone unsupervised with any of the dogs just to be on the safe side. Never know when that card is going to expire! I think they'd do even better if the Basenji was the oldest and had a chance to get his bluff in on an ACD puppy. Eli loves to play and wrestle with Sophie. She's a 5 month old ACD bitch he plays with every day.

• Well, with intact dogs, you will be having puppies unless you take steps to fix some.
    I know time passed quickly, and no one needs a OOPS breeding.

• All 4 of my dogs are males for exactly that reason. I truly respect all the work breeders do and I don't have the desire now or any time in the forseeable future (or probably ever to be quite honest) for that responsibility.

We do have bitches that come over to play but their owners are very knowledgeable dog show people and watch for signs that anyone may be coming in season. Obviously then they aren't allowed to play except with puppies or other bitches. I have had intact boys for 13 years and never had an uh oh litter, or any litter for that matter.

Also my boys are show dogs, as are all of the dogs who come over to run, and have to remain intact. The last thing any of us want is an OOPS breeding.

• Welcome to the pack! Pictures when you get a chance.

Suggested Topics