• Organizer Username: Andrew
    Public Meetup Location: Pinkneyville Dog Park
    Address: 4758 S. Old Peachtree Road
    Norcross, GA 30071
    Planned date and time: Saturday June 6 at 11:00 am

Additional details:

http://www.waymarking.com/wm/details.aspx?f=1&guid=07183e1c-1247-4747-8658-9f4afd37be08

We're going to be there anyway, and since there are some newcomers to the area, plus some on the forum we've never met, we thought we'd just throw this out there.
    There is a water fountain for dogs plus a separate one for humans, but sometimes during drought they turn it off. (Recently its been on, but if your b is a thirsty b, you may want to bring some since its a large park & the fountain is at the entrance.)
    This park is usually very busy on weekend mornings & early afternoons so there will more than likely be lots of other dogs there, just so you know in case your b is wary of crowds. We like to go when its busy because we're more likely to run into several dogs that will play chase with ours & tire them out.
    We love love love this park and go there often; if you have any questions i didn't address here, post it & we'll answer it. We'd love to meet other bs in our area!

• Rats! Just a bit too far away for us to attend! Hope others in the area attend and you can post pictures.

Pat

• Hi Andrew,

I would love to come check this out with Zip and Riley. Hopefully I can rely on our trusty GPS to get me there!

• Its really easy to find & I can give you really good directions.
    I assume you'll be coming from 285. Take 285 east to Peachtree Industrial Blvd North (exit 29 or 31…) Take Peachtree Industrial North for 6-7 miles & turn right onto South Old Peachtree Rd. There is a shell station & a dairy queen at the intersection.
    Turn right at the next light into the park. Go past the baseball fields & take a left into the parking lot. Go to the end of the parking lot & there's the park. Very simple. Hope to see you there!!

• Hey Andrew

In case it's just the 2 of us (plus significant others) who are planning to meet up tomorrow, is there any way we could make it a little later? Like 1pm? Liz has to pick her Dad up from the airport at 11am and she would love to come too but she can't until a little later. I think I have enabled the option in my profile to send me an e-mail. If not it's nicki dot elizabeth at gmail dot com. Let me know!

• We'll stick w/ 11 unless I hear otherwise from you. I'll check early in the morning.

• Sorry about that! Didn't look at the forum after work last night!
    Would have loved to have met Liz…. but we did have a lot of fun!

• She'll be there next weekend 🙂
    I"ll put pictures up soon, just have to wake up. Something about 2 dogs just sitting and looking at me from their crate at 7 in the morning is enough to get up. Because I can much easier manage to let them outside than clean up an accident when I'm only half awake!

• We'll be up there tomorrow around 11 again.

• I can't believe I never posted pictures, what a little slacker!!!! We'll see you tomorrow 🙂

• Here they are!

The only one I got of all 4 B's. And all of them showing me their tails 🙂

Getting to know you…..Zip, Riley and Lola

The "adults". Can you tell it was hot out?

Zip, Lola, Booger

The pups.

• They look so happy to be hanging out together!

Pat

• And hot…gggg.. while hanging out together...

• The pics are so cute! Thanks for posting them! Lola is sitting in my lap admiring herself on the screen! Haha.

• Looks like you guys had a fabulous time! I wish I could have been there but I had a very good reason for missing it. I was interviewing people who were interested in adopting Rocky and I am happy to announce that Rocky now has a new home!

Let me know if you will be having another meet up though. Perhaps I can come too. 🙂

• @YodelDogs:

Looks like you guys had a fabulous time! I wish I could have been there but I had a very good reason for missing it. I was interviewing people who were interested in adopting Rocky and I am happy to announce that Rocky now has a new home!

Let me know if you will be having another meet up though. Perhaps I can come too. 🙂

Hooray for Rocky!!
    We met up again today & at one point I actually said "I was hoping to meet Robin and her dogs." So it would be lovely to meet you! Andrew & I will be up there again next Saturday at 11, although I will probably take the kids on an outing at some point tomorrow morning & if you're available we would love to meet you as well! I'll try to check the forum when I get home from work tonight to see if you'd like to meet in the morning.

• We'd love to see you next week Robyn! And I'm so glad Rocky has a home, that's great! Will you be at the SONG practice on the 29th?

• Just a reminder, we're meeting up again this Saturday at 11 am for anybody who hasn't been able to make it yet or anybody lurking on the forum but not posting 🙂

• Come out lurkers! Come out!

• Just another reminder we'll be at the park again this Saturday at 11. Anybody else planning on coming out? (I'll bring the chic-fil-a for those who need help getting out of bed 😉 )

Suggested Topics