• Best of luck to you! We have a basenji bed hog every night. She starts out with my husband but always end up with me under the covers hogging the entire bed! My back has not been the same since we got her! LOL

• @ELERICKSON40:

Best of luck to you! We have a basenji bed hog every night. She starts out with my husband but always end up with me under the covers hogging the entire bed! My back has not been the same since we got her! LOL

Its insane. Kiya just wont let up. We have given in and now she pushes me in the middle of the night with her paws. I woke up at 7am on the edge of the bed with nails in my back :mad:

• Sounds pretty normal to me!!!!! (and I am sure that is not what you wanted to hear!)

• @tanza:

Sounds pretty normal to me!!!!! (and I am sure that is not what you wanted to hear!)

Your right though..even if we had a bigger bed…they would hog it too! 😃

• @Vanessa:

Your right though..even if we had a bigger bed…they would hog it too! 😃

Exactly :eek:

• @Vanessa:

Its insane. Kiya just wont let up. We have given in and now she pushes me in the middle of the night with her paws. I woke up at 7am on the edge of the bed with nails in my back :mad:

Yes, I often wake up like that as well. It is amazing how they start out on the side and within a couple hours somehow manage to manipulate themselves to dead smack middle of the bed! Funny creatures these B's!:D

• :rolleyes: No wonder why some ggrrrrrrr when disturbed while sleeping. Do ya think they learn by example? 😃 😃

• Part of the bed hog problem is these B's just want to be close to their people.We put our males blanket down on top of the bed and he loves to cuddle in the fleece if he get too warm he will get on top of the blanket and cool off but he will uncurl his tail so that the end of it is still touching you. All bets are off if you get up then its mine mine mine! He also knows he must be a good boy and no nightime exploring or its back to the crate. When we go on vacation it sure seems strange to have a whole bed but after one night we miss our snuggle baby.Our R/W may have the bed our tri girl perfers her crate but she RULES everything else or at least she thinks she does

• Having shared our bed with 2 dogs and 3 cats for the last 8 years it was no inconvience the first night we had Bitty when she informed me that she was sleeping under the covers against my hip. Since the weather has started to warm up she does move up and pokes her head out from under the covers next to my shoulder. The only problem I have with her is the fact that she always sleeps facing me and I have those 4 feet pushing me all night.

• @BittysDad:

Having shared our bed with 2 dogs and 3 cats for the last 8 years it was no inconvience the first night we had Bitty when she informed me that she was sleeping under the covers against my hip. Since the weather has started to warm up she does move up and pokes her head out from under the covers next to my shoulder. The only problem I have with her is the fact that she always sleeps facing me and I have those 4 feet pushing me all night.

And your point is???…:D (about the feet pushing!)

Suggested Topics