• New pics of Jackpot. He LOVES to worm his way underneath the blankets that fall off the couch. And apparently his mouse toy makes a great pillow! LOL

Later that night he dragged his dog bed out of his crate and over by the fireplace…life is good when you are chewing on a bully stick in your cozy bed by the fire! :rolleyes:

attachment_t_3526_0_jackpot-pup-2-005.jpg
    attachment_t_3526_1_jackpot-pup-2-008.jpg

• @Chelbell26:

Later that night he dragged his dog bed out of his crate and over by the fireplace…life is good when you are chewing on a bully stick in your cozy bed by the fire! :rolleyes:

lol Mia does this too, she drags her bed to where she wants to lay down at that point in time, usually in the path of a sunbeam 🙂
    She also does it to Nike's bed when she is pissed off at him so he can't lay down. 😃

• Cory and Jayden sleep in stacked crates (The basenji Condo) in our bedroom and each has foam pad and fleece throw in their crate. If I don't close the crate doors when I let them out the morning, Jayden will go back, stand up, and drag Cory's fleece out of her crate and into the living room. It makes Cory absolutely furious. I swear sometimes I think these dogs do these things deliberately and with forethought! Little demons.

Really cute pictures and Jackpot looks like a sweetie.

Pat

• He's so cuteeeee!!!!

• Adorable pictures!!!

• @Mia:

lol Mia does this too, she drags her bed to where she wants to lay down at that point in time, usually in the path of a sunbeam 🙂

Same here! And then Mirtillo steals our pillows or laundry to make himself extra comfortable..

Jackpot is a cutie.. 😃

• So cute. I haven't had a fire yet since Zaire came home, but she does drag the bed over near the heater to stay nice and warm.

• So Cute! I love the pics

• Those are great pics! Kit leaves her bed where it is but she drags the cat's bed over to wherever she feels like sleeping at the time.

Suggested Topics