Skip to content

Pictures of your Basenji Around your Neck

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Do I have a Basenji???

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    15k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    ditto to eeeefarm... you belong... basenji, basenji mix, pseudo basenji.. it's all good!
  • Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    No idea, sometimes with mixes it's so hard to tell what the parentage is. I do think that your dog's head is a bit more refined than many of the pit mixes i've seen.
  • Canadian Basenji Thanksgiving pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Hopefully most aren't feeding more than tiny amts of cooked turkey and no skin (which many think is the real problem).. pancreatitis is often turkey related! http://www.dogsincanada.com/pancreatitis-everyday-hazard Hope our Canadian folks had a nice Thanksgiving. I wish the US was earlier so it would be nice enough to eat outside and do more!
  • Non-basenji show pictures part 2

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    6k Views
    MayaM
    @Nemo: Cool. I love the "sleepy whippets" picture. Me too! Great pictures, thanks for sharing :D
  • Basenji or not??

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    6k Views
    L
    Thank you very much for the info. I will have to try the time out. He was crate trained as far as being house broken, but now when I put brownie in the crate all he does is whine.. I do have 2 older dogs. one that plays with him and the other, well he just growls at brownie. The mother that was there when I got Brownie was a white shepard, maybe that is where the broad nose comes in.
  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    7k Views
    No one has replied