Skip to content

Basenji bought from Mo puppymiller going out of business

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    3 Posts
    6k Views
    WeLuvBasenjisW
    We rescued our current B from Medfly - just north of LA. Karen at Medfly was wonderful to work with and we love our little girl!
  • Basenji in MI

    Basenji Rescue
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    S
    I sent the info to BRAT. Fingers crossed she will get into the system.
  • Basenji in Kansas City, MO

    Basenji Rescue
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    Rita JeanR
    Thank you for telling me she is nice. I think Bullet going to need some kindess and love. Sad when a dog goes back home and then your not wanted. Rita Jean
  • Basenji in nc

    Basenji Rescue
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    9k Views
    V
    @BasenjiDiva: Wow, Vicki. Although we are down in Savannah, we also have a place up between Young Harris and Hiawassee. Maybe we could meet up sometime. Don't know how our little female hellion would do with your female though. Our male would probably be okay. Also would love to hear more about your petsitting business that you mentioned. When we are up there we would sometimes like to be able to leave for awhile without worrying about the beasties. Pat Hello - Yes, I would love to meet you when you visit your vacation home. razzcinn at aol dot com. I have two female Basenjis that are doing well together, but I, too, would be concerned about another female Basenji. Monday, I'm interviewing a retired older lady who pet sits and she will stay in the home all day and night, if needed. I need a dependable sitter, too. I often babysit for people who would like to go to dinner and get away w/o worrying about their pets. If I can't help you, I'm certain I can recommend several other dependable sitters.
  • Puppymill expo

    Basenji Rescue
    28
    0 Votes
    28 Posts
    18k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Yes I do realize there aren't many computers in amish country nor very many amish folks on here, but I got my point across. Now in retrospect I sort of laugh about it too. Sometimes emotions take upper hand and silly things come out, but at least they come out. I also realize not all amish are in to puppy mills, but the few that are leave a bad taste in my mouth and as experience has it, when something tastes bad you tend to not want to taste that again..if you know what I mean.
  • MO puppymiller being shut down, basenjis need help

    Basenji Rescue
    42
    0 Votes
    42 Posts
    35k Views
    T
    I know, Jennifer, but I was just saying "Yikes" because our name is also Reed. No need to apologize! Terry