Skip to content

Show us your basenji clowns!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    L
    I used Wisdom Panel for my assumed Basenji mix. It showed no basenji at all. My boy is 32 lbs and short hair. His DNA says he is 25% American Eskimo 12.5% Boston Terrier 12.5% Chow Chow 12.5% German Shepherd 12.5% Miniature Schnauzer 25% Breed Group-Sporting, Herding, Hound, Terrier. Having owned basenjis all my life I would say my boy has basenji in him by his personality and behavior regardless of what his dna says!!
  • Am I Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    20
    2 Votes
    20 Posts
    25k Views
    elbrantE
    @creambasenji Please start a new topic/thread in Member Introductions when you upload an image of your "cream" basenji. That way, more people will see it. (thanks!)
  • Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    P
    I agree with the others that although he seems to have Basenji in him - his head is def. not Basenji. As for the leg I'd have it amputated if it troubles him - He'll cope with 3 legs I'm sure, but certainly consult a specialist first. Please keep us updated.
  • Basenji show pics!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    BuanaB
    Great photo?s!!!! Nice to see some B?s I know!!! :D Ooooohhh how nice to see Razi and Gaia!!! (sooooo very nice people wich are friends of us… they're totally in loooovvvee with their B's!!! That's the people that set up the basenji meeting
  • Show us your wrinkles

    Show Off Your Dog
    28
    0 Votes
    28 Posts
    15k Views
    BasenjiDivaB
    Okay…after a couple of false starts, here is my first attempt at this. With fingers crossed, I present the wrinkles of Cory and Jayden: [image: 145-1.jpg] Pat
  • Basenji or not??

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    6k Views
    L
    Thank you very much for the info. I will have to try the time out. He was crate trained as far as being house broken, but now when I put brownie in the crate all he does is whine.. I do have 2 older dogs. one that plays with him and the other, well he just growls at brownie. The mother that was there when I got Brownie was a white shepard, maybe that is where the broad nose comes in.