• Hello,

I am Kim, living with my husband (kas) and al lot of animals on a big ship!
    We transport farmfood and other materials from one plca to another in Holland, Germany and Belgium.

We have one black cat, Spaiky
    4 Little parrots, one mouse and two rats..

And of course Two Basenji's!

Well, at this moment one Basenji…
    Tomorrow we pick up our second puppy Chafuko.
    He is now 9weeks old, and comes from the same breeder as Buana.
    Buana is a red and white Basenji, who loves to walk shows. (he is Netherlands Junior Champion and had 4x Netherlands CAC, 2x Belgium CAC and 2x Cacib) Showing is very new for us, we're showing once in a while but Buana seems to be a pretty boy 🙂

Chafuko is a Brindle Male, we're waiting for over a jear now..
    We did visit him a lot in the weeks he lived by the breeder!

English is not my strongest point, but you'll understand the most of it I hope!

Questions are welcome!

Greatings, Kim

• Welcome Kim and family, your english is just fine. We'd love to see pics of your kids. How does your basenji like living on the boat? My husband wants to buy a boat. What breeders are you getting your new pup from?

• Hey,

Buana likes it so much, he'd like to look outsite for dogs and walks a lot in different places.

Want kind of ship your husband wans to buy?
    Our ship is 80 meters long, named Spranky (after my first dog, a stabijhound)

The breeder of our Basenji's is Toka Kilima. from holland.

I placed some pictures on the site now!
    More pictures, (i don't have much tima at this moment) can you find at:

www.buanabizi.com

• They are beautiful…welcome. Looking forward to hearing about your adventures at sea....with Basenjis no less!

• Hello and welcome to the forum:)

• Welcome and you have a great looking dog

• what beautiful dogs. That Ibizan was neat too.

• @Buana:

Hey,

Buana likes it so much, he'd like to look outsite for dogs and walks a lot in different places.

Want kind of ship your husband wans to buy?
    Our ship is 80 meters long, named Spranky (after my first dog, a stabijhound)

The breeder of our Basenji's is Toka Kilima. from holland.

I placed some pictures on the site now!
    More pictures, (i don't have much tima at this moment) can you find at:

www.buanabizi.com

My husband wants a sail boat. We are thinking a Catamaran type boat.

Wonderful website, your two pups are great looking, and I love all your other critters too

• @dash:

what beautiful dogs. That Ibizan was neat too.

Yes, she stayed with us for four months. She is going to Australia and we took care of her a while. So the breeder had enouch tim for her other dogs.

She is now gone for a month but we miss her very very much, she took our hearts….
    We wished she came back and never have to leave again...
    It's hard to let go such a sweet dog...

• Welcome to the forum (don't worry about your english we can understand it fine). And what beautiful dogs!

• Hi there. The dogs are beautiful!

• Welcome! I love your web site and all the photos, your basenjis are very beautiful. Your life must be very interesting, I hope to hear about many of your adventures. And your English is very good!

Anne in Florida

Suggested Topics