Skip to content

Westminster Basenji Video

Basenji Showing

Suggested Topics

  • long tail of my basenji

    Basenji Showing
    5
    1 Votes
    5 Posts
    11k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    In that shot, she looks like a basenji. I'll happily decrease photo size if you want to send them to me.
  • UK Basenji Owners - Northern Basenji Club

    Basenji Showing
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    8k Views
    lukrisL
    Our entry has been sent last week. Thanks for the reminder guys :)
  • Westminster 2011 - Basenji

    Basenji Showing
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    18k Views
    bewlerB
    I might be late in the game, here. But have you seen this video? I like that they make a nod to Basenji naughtiness! http://www.tvsquad.com/2011/02/15/basenji-the-135th-westminster-kennel-club-dog-shot-video/
  • Swedish Basenji Speciality

    Basenji Showing
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    TivaT
    Congrats! He is very cute boy!
  • Westminster 2009

    Basenji Showing
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    12k Views
    NemoN
    Cool! You got some good ones in there. I'm excited to go someday now. You only get a glimpse of basenjis if you're lucky on the televised shows. Thanks for sharing.
  • Basenji results from sunday

    Basenji Showing
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    7k Views
    khanisK
    Very odd… as the judges here int he PNW shows were Bill Potter and Eric Liebes. And none of those dogs were in the ring, except "Arrow" CH Emerant's The Navigator (as a specials dog The super was Onofrio and show results are up at www.onofrio.com for the Timberland Valley shows.