• We had a great day at the BOBA championship show.

Congratulations to Hanneke Byker and Nima (Kokojambo's Ghali Ghanima) on winning Bitch Challenge Certificate and BIS. Congratulations also to Kim Ellis and Tokaji American Gangster at Tenfield on winning the dog CC and RBIS.

Sally will post the full results on her website in due course.

• Congratulations to all the winners and don't forget Pip and yourself Gerry 😉

• @thunderbird8588:

Congratulations to all the winners and don't forget Pip and yourself Gerry 😉

Thank you, I was really pleased with Pip today, 2nd Puppy, 1st Junior and 2nd Bred by Exhibitor!

Congrats also to Steve and Sue, Poppy won limit bitch!

We were so thrilled for Hanneke, she will float home tomorrow!

• Big "Woohooooh, congrats!" to Hanneke! Did someone take any pics that are posted online? Also congrats to everyone else with nice results 🙂

• I don't think that anyone has posted pics although some were taken at the show.

• I took my camera as I had intended to make a start (at last!) on posting photos on this forum but…. I was far too busy - I arrived late and all my planned prepartaion had to go by the board as I was constantly busy.

Congratulations to you all. I neglected to congratulate Steve and Sue at the show so belated congrats. also to anybody else that did well who I missed to congratulate.

Louise was very pleased with her entry.

Also I don't know how things would have fared but for Steve and Sue's help in getting there so early and setting up the show. Thank you to everybody.

• Thanks for the congratulations etc.; it was a long and tiring day for us and the rest of the committee. We were up at 3.30 am to get to the venue by 7.30 am. I have just about recovered now!

Well done to Gerry and Pip and all the winners, It was a great day for Hanneke and Kim! It’s good to see things going a different way sometimes.

Steve.

• Well done all!

Lovely to see some different results 🙂

Suggested Topics