Skip to content

My foster boys on BRAT..

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Ariel and my boys

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    QuercusQ
    So cute! She is obviously well loved :)
  • Boys will be boys

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    5k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    AWESOME Pics as usual :) Love them!!
  • We have a brindle boy!!!!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    phoenix3P
    Yep thats phoenix's motto he's borrowing cuz i can always have it back when it's broke, got dog spit all over it, and in millions of pieces but hey if i where to glue it it would be as good as new LOL LOL
  • Chopper foster

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    8k Views
    C
    @tanza: Champion bloodline? I suppect that there are champions in the pedigree maybe 3 to 5 generations back?… did you get the AKC papers? Yeah, exactly. Three generations back on his dam's side. :rolleyes:
  • Pics of my foster boys!

    Show Off Your Dog
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    7k Views
    BDawgB
    Great pics! Way to go!! I wish I could foster!! One day, one day!! :) On Buck's ears– do they have damage from the cold? Where did these two come from? Miles had similar blackness on his ears from being exposed to the cold for however long he was on the run before the dogcatcher got him. They healed up no problem though. It's amazing what a transformation they can make!
  • My boy Duke

    Show Off Your Dog
    36
    0 Votes
    36 Posts
    20k Views
    J
    Yikes! I wonder if once you start with a basenji, you never end with just one!! I guess we become "special" people once our B bolts throught the door. I'm just not sure what kind of accent you put on "special" and if I want that title…you know, the Saturday Night Live "Special"!